The Bag-in-Box packaging innovation
In a world of culinary pleasures which discovers organically produced products, sustainable consumption and CO₂ balance more and more as a future trend, this subject should be looked at and questioned holistically – therefore also the packaging. The newly developed inner hose is being used for the first time in Germany, it consists of 9 wafer thin micro sheets that ensure air and gas impermeability, include no plasticizers or phenols, which makes it even safe for newborns – this of course plays a special role in juice products. A missing steaming of aluminium as a light barrier guarantees a complete and resource protecting recyclability of the hose during separated disposal.
The outer packaging is produced out of natural, re-growing wood fibres, which can easily get recycled in the paper waste.
Advantages of the boxes:
- Long durability
- No air contact, therefore no oxidation
- Perfect cooling properties on the basis of shape and material
- Low weight: BiB packaging needs only 5% of the whole weight. 40% when it is glass
- Space saving: Up until 98% volume efficiency. 40% better than with bottle shape
- Environmental friendlyness: Disposal 100% recyclable. Low weight. Very good CO₂-balance